So for my new years Resolution, I decided that I need more Me time. I am a busy mom of four beautiful children, thus the need for more Me time. So in an effort to do this, I came up with Fantastic Fridays. I am going to take Friday Off from house chores, work, and kid duties (as much as I can). I am planning on doing something that I love, that makes me happy, and that I do not get to do enough of, and blogging about it.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Shopping! - Week four


Boots and jeans, what more could a girl want?


So you know those girls with the skinny legs that are able to
wear really cute tall boots, all winter? I am not one of them,
I do love the look of them though. So I try them on,
and they never fit, because I have really muscular calves,
and have had them for my whole life, but I continue
to dream. Then I found these, and I love them, and they fit,
because they are short! So Finally I have a cute pair of
boots, I have been wanting a pair with this kind of toe,
for a loooooong time. And as my mother says, I had to
buy them to keep the horders from getting them, because
they were a great deal, originally $70 but paid $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment