So for my new years Resolution, I decided that I need more Me time. I am a busy mom of four beautiful children, thus the need for more Me time. So in an effort to do this, I came up with Fantastic Fridays. I am going to take Friday Off from house chores, work, and kid duties (as much as I can). I am planning on doing something that I love, that makes me happy, and that I do not get to do enough of, and blogging about it.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wall Art - Week Eight




In my living room, I have two windows that are different sizes and on two walls, and on the other two walls there are door ways that are two different sizes. Having blank spaces of wall was driving me crazy, so instead of totally going crazy, I rearranged everything, and had wall space that needed something. With the new arrangement the wall art could be symmetrical, on either side of the small window. And with out having pictures to hang I improvised. The boxes were very old and wooden, they were left in our house when we bought it. I thought they were cool and possible useful, so they have been kicking around for about three years. Now they have a use, and are great to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment