So for my new years Resolution, I decided that I need more Me time. I am a busy mom of four beautiful children, thus the need for more Me time. So in an effort to do this, I came up with Fantastic Fridays. I am going to take Friday Off from house chores, work, and kid duties (as much as I can). I am planning on doing something that I love, that makes me happy, and that I do not get to do enough of, and blogging about it.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A little catch up.............


First signs of Spring!



So, Spring suddenly came and my life became very busy!
My husband began coaching T-ball, for my son's team,
Managing four kids and going to work, and school.
Needless to say, I kind of got wrapped up in the daily
cycles of life as a "Soccer/Career/Student/Mother/Wife".
I have still tried to maintain doing something for myself on Fridays,
I have not been able to keep up on it with pictures, so I will be posting
what I did manage to capture, here in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment